Where I talk about things that interest me

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Layed Off

Well, I've become one of the number of folks that have lost their job to all this economic junk going on. I guess now I'll have some time to make some knives, finish up some projects around the house and go fishin.

I have already received a few side job offers. Are they still called side jobs if you don't have a main job? I might be going into the handyman business. Now I need to think up a name for my handyman business. Any ideas?

Whatever happens, I know my Heavenly Father is in control. I look forward to see where all this goes.

God Bless Yall!

2 comments:

American Bushman said...

That's too bad. At least you're already looking for the silver lining.

Heck, I got laid off six years ago and it became a full-time gig for me staying at home with the kids.

Plus, any opportunity for more fishin' is a good one. :)

Good luck,


B

Keith said...

Bad luck, I have been there too. I could give you some work if you were closer, but you are a might too far away to make travel an option!
Regards, Keith.
PS. Why not use your own name for the business, plus something to install trust, like "Dependable and at a price we can both live with". Just an idea.

Post a Comment