Where I talk about things that interest me

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday of honoring The King and some Texas history

This morning some friends and I went to Monument Baptist Church in Deer Park to visit. After church we went to the Monument Inn Restaurant.








This is a good restaurant. I recommend it if you're ever down that way.








While we were eating, we watched the ships go by. It was pretty neat.






























After we ate lunch, we went over to the San Jacinto Monument.


















We also passed up the Battle Ship Texas. We didn't go in. Darnit! I love that ship.








This is the murial on the side on a big tank at one of the chemical plants








I got some good pictures of old bowie knives, powder horns, rifles, flags and other great historical stuff. Then we went up to the observation floor. I took pics from all four sides.


























God Bless Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment