Where I talk about things that interest me

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The fight of our lives

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.

We are on a new kind of journey. One that we don't really want to take, but we have to and we are happy to do it. There a no tents, fires or knives.

Back in the first part of July, my dear wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Lung Cancer. It is also in her liver and bones. She is in the full care of MD Anderson Cancer Center now. So we shall see were this goes. My specific prayer is for her full recovery and no more cancer, but ultimately it is God's good and perfect will that I want completed in our lives.

I will post updates and such periodically. Please keep us in your prayers.

God Bless Yall

3 comments:

Keith said...

I don't believe in God wildcat, I believe that we have to do everything we can to save ourselves. But you have my sincere best wishes and Regards. Take care, Le Loup.

Unknown said...

Sincerely sorry to hear. We do believe in God and will actually try to remember to pray. Keep up the good work with the blog ...

Unknown said...

This is coming late since I just found your blog. I wish you the best. Please keep us up to date. I live near M D Anderson, so contact me if you need anything.

Post a Comment