Where I talk about things that interest me

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Fun

My lovely wife and kids gave me this new watch for Father's Day. It is a Casio. It has a compass and thermometer. Pretty slick. The compass feature is pretty neat, but honestly I usually already know the direction I'm pointed. The thermometer is basically useless since it is right on your body. The reading is going to be affected by your body temp.

A shot of the face.


A shot of the compass/thermometer screen. You can see the arrow in the bottom of the face. The temp is shown at the bottom 86.8F. It shows the angle, 15 4.



To top it all off, we went to church with some friends in Livingston and ate a big Father's Day lunch. Then we loaded up the boat and headed for the lake for some fishin. We put out 19 jug lines. Caught three nice catfish. I forgot to take a pic of the fish. You can see the "pool noodle" jug lines.

It was a nice day. Good food. Good fellowship with good people.

God Bless Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment