Where I talk about things that interest me

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Mora #1

This knife has been sitting on my bench for nearly a year. One day I cut and rough shaped the handle, formed the ferrule out of a copper pipe cap and got everything fitted up. Then life and death got in the way and it just sat there. Since the fire was lit under my beehind recently, I decided to finish it up. It is a Mora #1 carbon (of course) blade, copper ferrule and Bocote handle.


You can see in this pic where the wood that was in the knot fell out during construction. Looks neat but may prove to be a week spot.



God Bless Yall!

2 comments:

Keith said...

A nice looking knife, good proportions. Looks as though it would handle well.
Good job.
Regards.

Tim Noble said...

Looks great. Nice job.

Post a Comment